WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, we are looking for a
You want to develop visions, concepts and brand experiences for trade fairs? Do you enjoy temporary architecture and are always enthusiastic about it? Then join the team!
- You develop ideas, concepts and visualizations based on briefings (customer and internal)
- You visualize your designs photo-realistically and compile them together with the derivation to exposés
- You prepare dimensional drawings for the calculation
- If required, you control external designers
- You are enthusiastic about temporary architecture
- You continuously keep up with current trends and developments in the areas of design/architecture, materials and techniques
- You confidently use CAD programs in the area of design and visualization
- You convince with your creativity and your expertise
- You have craftsmanship skills as well technical and business understanding
- You like to communicate and are a team player
- You work very independently and are flexible
- You ideally have a degree (in architecture, design, interior design or similar)
- You have good English skills
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!