WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, for our Aschaffenburg office we are looking for a
Are you looking for a varied job in an interesting field of work? Are you passionate about creating furniture and trade fair constructions? Then join the team!
- You manufacture stand construction elements, displays, interior components and furniture according to specifications and detailed plans
- If required, you will assemble the trades supplied and ordered by WUM on site
- You take care of maintenance of the infrastructure (machines and equipment)
- You support our construction department with suggestions for the improvement and standardization of our processes
- You have professional experience in furniture construction, ideally also experience in trade fair construction or interior design
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training as a carpenter
- You are ready to take on assembly work on our projects, and have no problem if the assignment is on the weekend
- You are structured, committed, a team player and proactive
- You perform your tasks in a responsible, entrepreneurial and customer-oriented manner
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!