WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, for our Aschaffenburg office we are looking for a
Are you looking for a varied job in an interesting field of work? You like to travel and would like to use your technical skills for the realization of trade fair stands? Then join the team!
- You assemble the exhibition stands and event structures supplied by WUM on site
- You install elements in the interior
- You support the colleagues in the warehouse and in production in times without travel activity
You are experienced in the assembly of temporary structures such as exhibition booths as well as the assembly in interior construction
You place great importance to the careful handling of construction elements and furniture
Ideally, you have completed vocational training in a craft profession, e.g. as a carpenter
- You like to be on the road for your job and have no problem if the assignment is on the weekend
- You are structured, committed, a team player and proactive
- You perform your tasks in a responsible, entrepreneurial and customer-oriented manner
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!