WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, we are looking for a
Are you an organizational talent? Are you passionate about trade fair construction? Then join the team!
- You coordinate everybody involved in the project (internal and external)
- You cooperate with suppliers and organizers and place trade fair orders
- You are responsible for the schedule and budget planning of the entire project incl. controlling
- You decide on all technical project-related issues
- You are responsible for quality management, site management and stand handover at the trade fair
- You are experienced in project management and trade fair construction
- You like to work in a team and communicate convincingly with suppliers
- You are motivated, resilient, flexible and reliable
- You have a driver’s license
- You speak business fluent German and English
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!