WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, we are looking for a
Negotiating the best purchasing conditions is easy for you? Do you love trade fairs? Then join the team!
- You purchase project-related requirements as well as general workshop requirements independently
- You purchase services in the sense of an “extended workbench”
- You negotiate prices and contracts
- You maintain the material data
- You research, select, evaluate and support regional, national as well as international suppliers
- You support the project managers with technical questions
- You are the interface to internal departments
- You research suitable providers, obtain offers and evaluate and negotiate them
- You trigger orders to suppliers and monitor a smooth order processing
- You maintain the contact data of suppliers in our ERP software
- You document your negotiation successes
- You have completed commercial vocational training or technical training with professional experience in purchasing
- You have great negotiating skills
- In your work, you are very committed and proceed analytically and in a structured manner
- You have good communication skills in German and English
- You are flexible and have a driver’s license
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!