WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, for our Aschaffenburg office we are looking for a
You always keep track of things and like to organize your workplace systematically? Do you manage your employees and subcontractors in a way that nothing stands in the way of on-time loading? Then join the team!
- You are responsible for the organization of our warehouse and together with your team ensure the on-time goods receipt and dispatch
- You coordinate the review of incoming goods
- You ensure a professional and proper storage of our material
- You monitor the outgoing goods complete with shipping organization and load securing
You have work experience as a warehouse clerk
- You place great importance to quality and cost efficiency in your work
- You like to take responsibility, are resilient, flexible and a real team player
You have manual skills
- You have a forklift license and ideally a truck driver’s license for 7.5 t
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!