WUM Brand Spaces, founded in 1963, is an expert for trade shows and events. From our offices in Aschaffenburg and Cologne, we support our clients with their live communication projects.
For the next possible date, for our Aschaffenburg office we are looking for a
You always keep track of things and have good time management skills? Can you quickly recognize correlations between inventories and demand requirements? Then join the team!
- You keep an eye on the deadlines for incoming and outgoing goods
- You check incoming material for damage
- You commission our material
- You load goods and store or unload material
- You ensure that the stored material is cleaned, maintained and serviced regularly
You have work experience as a warehouse clerk
- You have manual skills and handle our material with care
- You have a forklift license and ideally a truck driver’s license for 7.5 t
- You are dedicated, flexible and a real team player
- Team spirit, detailed onboarding and mentoring in the first months
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in an owner-managed company with almost 60 years of experience
- Various team building and employee events
Welcome to WUM Brand Spaces!
If you want to develop yourself and take on responsibility, then you’ve come to the right place. Send us your application addressed to Andrea Gaab: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea at +49 6021 4982-828.
We expressly declare that we welcome every person, regardless of gender, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age as well as sexual identity.
We look forward to getting to know you!