Blogpost updated January 2018
On 16 February 2020 EuroShop will open its doors for five days. Trade and industry have a platform to exchange ideas about the future of stationary trade. The most diverse industries, such as fashion trade, food retailing, architecture and graphic design will be represented.
EuroShop in Düsseldorf is correctly described as the “world’s leading trade fair for retail investment, trend barometer and innovation forum, as well as international communication and business platform”. The dimensions speak for themselves: in 2017 more than 2,200 exhibitors from more than 50 countries were represented on over 200,000 square metres of gross exhibition space. Over 100,000 trade visitors visited the fair. Of these 64 percent actively participate in the decision-making process for investments.
To get a first impression of the fair, you can look around on the Homepage. In addition, various social media channels are used. Twitter and YouTube provide information about new products and interesting news about the trade fair. Messe Düsseldorf as the organiser is also represented on Facebook.
EuroShop: one trade fair, many specialists
- The opportunities for exhibitors are enormous, because the trade needs a large number of partners for its business:
- Marketing specialists can demonstrate their expertise in the field of customer communication, both inside and outside the market.
- Event marketing, brand communication and stand concepts in markets play a big role.
- The areas eCommerce, payment systems and sales software are supported by specialized companies in these areas
- Light plays a major role in influencing the presentation of goods and the purchase decision. Both industrial companies and designers can advertise attractive concepts here.
- Shopping should be an experience. That’s why visual merchandising has become an indispensable part of individual retail companies.
- The interior design must be based on the image of the retail company. From luxury shops to discount stores, architects carefully plan the structure and materials of the store.
- Automatic baking ovens, refrigerators and other large electrical appliances are used in markets
There are still free exhibition spaces available. You can register for them here.
If you need a competent and experienced partner in trade fair construction, who will create and implement an attractive concept for your trade fair stand, we at WUM Design will be happy to assist you. At the last fair we could help Remis to a great fair appearance.
If you have any questions or would like to inform yourself about us and our services without obligation, we look forward to your call or e-mail. If you should decide to have a stand at EuroShop, it would be best to rely on our more than 50 years of experience in trade fair construction.
EuroShop in Facts
- Industry: Capital goods of the retail trade
- First fair: 1966
- Frequency: every 3 years
- Next date: 16.02. – 20..02.2020
- Visitors: 109.496
- Exhibitor: 2.229
- Exhibition area: 116,579 sqm
- Location: Messe Düsseldorf
- Website of the fair
Picture: Messe Düsseldorf / Tillmann